Saturday, April 26, 2008

hari krishna

this guy was with his wife and kid but they took off. nobody pays or poses for me anymore. boo hoo. poor me. i miss the amusement park. but really im still having fun
i cannot believe how creepy i drew her. and shes cool. she laughed and hung it up in her apartment when we got there. i thought she would smack me nad not like it. thats a fish eye lens on her camera
this last one here is the guy who started the hari krishna movement in the u.s. i have a great idea for a big painting of him. i think my deal is ganna be caricatures of semi famious people who nobody cares about but me ....well, and i guess this guy does have lots of freeky followers to. they make good vegetarian food

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

lexus financial services payment address powered car battery chargers audi a6 3.2 quattro sedan ebay land rover discovery kids ride on car with remote