Wednesday, July 02, 2008

my business card

I think this kind of crap is funny.   I need a business card because sometimes people ask me for one when they hear I do caricatures or when I'm drawing a caricature of them.     People also often hand me there business card.   What the hell am I ganna do with it?   ..  Ha ha!  Here is a great way for me to have a business card and recycle other peoples cards.   This is great.  It really gives me a laugh making them.    There is even a blank place at the bottom for my phone number because I'm always going around still.   This is only the first one I made so it has some mistakes on it.  I plan on making a few other stampers to and I now that I know how to do it better, I won't mess it up and the next will be even more beautiful.  I feel positive about the future.  This is a legend in the making. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Karl's band, "snowangeldust" performed at a "Party in the Park" and they had me print a lot of 4x6 photos that had their picture with their name & website on it--I think that's a good idea, too. If you were to do that, you could have photos of your caricatures to show a sample of your work.

Susan

By the way, I made business cards for Michael--you can get blank sheets of them at an office supply store pretty cheap.

Kdgales said...

That's fantastic! Lol. Great idea. So still travelin around, eh? Where you at nowadays?

Ida Morken Rasmussen said...

So cool. You did it!
Love it! You rock!

Anonymous said...

gee, try putting your number on the card BEFORE you give it to me.

Sean (53AN) Gardner said...

Hey Jason!! It's been a long time since I heard from you.Looks like things are doing well for you. You've got a bunch of really cool and funny pictures on your blog. It's great to see how much you've already grown and experimented with other styles and media. As for your business card....that's genius.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to steal your card idea. I really like this idea of recycling old cards and love all your pictures. Wow you've improved so much!