Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween drawings

here's another one of bobby.   hes fun to draw.   i think it would really look a lot like him if it was in color.   it does look like him anyway but color would be better
this spacey young fellow wanted to be playing bajo and riding a unicorn.   it was a fun time drawing and talking to him
this couple searched me out!  wow, it feels so good that they wanted one from me.
this young kid kind of had a sour face the whole time
here is another one of dave...hahaha.    sometimes he says he likes them,  sometimes he says he doesn't.   He stares at them a lot when he works there.    I put this one in a demo frame and then when he was working at that stand and I wasn't, he took it back out of the frame.   It feels good that they definitly strike a cord with him.   That must mean he can see it to.    I made it raining candy corn, because I think candy corn is such a wierd invention and it just seems like what might fall from the sky in davids world...plus its halloween time.  

No comments: