Thursday, June 20, 2013

Back to Babylon.



     It's 2013!   The awakening!   Wooo Hoooo!!! ....uuuugh.  The awakening doesn't look like I wanted it to.   You might have heard that before.    Well, it's never going to look exactly like I want it to because an awakening isn't always just this nice awesome realization that comes out of nowhere.   It might be that way sometimes but for many it's seeing the worst to realize how bad it is and then knowing exactly the direction you do and don't want to go in.
     I would like to connect that last idea to the idea of the Shamen who must go crazy and return from it to help those in his tribe.   He's been there and now he knows for sure.    Maybe that is happening on a large scale right now.   When things get bad enough, often then a person realizes, then he or she is wiser and changes and like the shamen has transformed and can help people after they finish their healing process.   Things in society are crazy go nuts.   We are on the brink of ecological collapse.   If we realize in time, we will all be wise shamen on this planet.   ...After we finish the healing process.
     All this is an experience that I just had on the personal level.   This has been the most difficult, painful, and wonderful return to Gringoland.   I've now come out the other side and have a stronger ability to see sooooo much more of what is going on.    I can see the toxic parts of myself and heal from them and so it is also now easier to see what is toxic in others and help them heal.   Or avoid them.
     Many are saying this is a very Narcissistic society.   That's true.  Narcissism isn't just being selfish or something.   It's serious and deadly.   Use the word interchangeably with psychopath and sociopath.   There are ton's of youtube videos and things to read about it on the internet.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDIKrYputmg  That one is good.  This one too.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1glNdSjxWo  They say now something like 1 in 6 has it and it's on the rise.  But so is this great information to expose it and heal from it.  1 in 6.  Chances are you know someone with it, or someone who has suffered the extreme abuse of someone from it.  Eveyone has a little Narcissism in them.  Recognize that shit and get rid of it.  Read the book   "Emotional Literacy"  and learn to heal yourself and others.    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_literacy   If you're in a relationship with a toxic abuser it's hard to leave.  Your brain gets chemically addicted to the abuse.   One heroin addict said the withdrawals are worse then heroin.   They are very hard core.
             I am more confident then ever in our ability to heal and change the world.

I'm thankful for the past - It made me who I am
I'm thankful for the bad experiences I've had - They made me stronger and made me learn
I'm thankful for the good experience I've had -  Duh, who isn't?  :)
I'm thankful for the present - It's the only thing really happening
I'm thankful for the future - And excited about it!   The best is yet to come and cool cool shit is happening!

   

No comments: