Saturday, August 23, 2008

I help propose marriage


      I just wanted to post this.  It's not some great work of art because it was so quick and busy and I was nervous for the guy.   I just wanted to post it to share the experience.   This guy had me draw him proposing in the caricature.  He came up to me and asked me secretly to draw it.   She had no idea.   As I drew a large crowd started to gather.   By the end of the drawing I was so nervous and it wasn't even me poping the question.   Then I showed it and he got on his knee and pulled out the ring.   She said yes and everyone was cheering and clapping.  It was the most romantic thing I could ever imagine.      Best wishes to this sweet happy couple.   

2 comments:

Ida Morken Rasmussen said...

Wau!

Jobi obi o said...

wow thats awesome....not the best proposal i've ever heard, but very cool nonetheless.