Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why I do this

This guy was great.   He didn't really know if he wanted a caricature, but I knew he would love it so I roped him into my chair.   It was a quick one because it was a busy day.   In this first picture he hasn't seen the drawing yet and is just sitting there wondering what he is doing in my chair and not on a roller coaser.                ....and then i show it to him..


He likes it. 




And here's some other people.  This is how most of my days go.   I just wanted you to see so you could understand more of why I love this so much.    Does any studio artist get this kind of feedback?   This might be the most one can do to make the world a little better for now.       ...this and destroy your car.   ....and destroy car culture for that matter.      ...or the modern military/industrial complex.. ..oh I digress.        Does anyone know a nice cave to live in?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You get paid for this! Having fun and being creative. Life is wonderful.